Black and Gold.

Saturday, February 01, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments



Sorry that I look so miserable in these pictures! I didn't even realise until I uploaded them on my laptop! I think it's because my sis and I were in a rush to get out of the door and it was bitterly cold out. I literally just wanted to take the pictures and go! Ha!

My sissy and I went out for lunch today and I thought I'd show you what I wore! The oversized tan jacket is my dad's which is slowly but surely making it's way into my clothes rail ;) haha! I love it so much, it brings an immediate coolness to an otherwise gothy outfit ;) 

Slipped on my disco pants, a black top and my fave shoes at the moment - my chunky cut out ankle boots and there you have it! One casual afternoon lunch outfit to go!

Hope you guys have been good!!! Have a great weekend!

2 comments: