Style Statement: The Fedora

Sunday, February 23, 2014 Unknown 4 Comments


I love this little fedora of mine!!! :)

I got it for Christmas from my siblings which I was sooOOOooo happy about it! ( I wish you'd seen my dance! I call it my 'gangster dance' haha!)

It has a little cute bow on the other side of it which I kind of forgot to take a picture of...sorry! Ha! But you get the idea of what the fedora looks like anyway! I love this hat so much! I immediately get a 1950's gangster feeling as soon I put it on and try and match it with edgy clothing. I eyed up a gorgeous jumpsuit at Primark yesterday which I'm contemplating going back (against my better judgment) for which I know will go SO well with the fedora. It's such a versatile and powerful item in one's wardrobe that for me, it definitely goes under a statement piece!!

Hope you guys are alright and having a great weekend!

Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think that this is a versatile hat that can be dressed up or down. I always admired how they look on others paired with their hair out.
    www.fashionlisticallyspeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats and I especially love fedoras (on women, men and fedoras are always a bad sign). Sadly, since I have gone natural, I can barely fit one over my head. It's a cruel fate!

    www.grownfolksbusi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I can imagine that might be a little pain ;)!! X

      Delete