Celebrity Style Crush: Lily Collins

Thursday, February 13, 2014 Unknown 1 Comments




If anyone nails rock glam it is definitely Lilly Collins!! Now you guys know that I love me some vampy/rock edge and Lilly just has it all to be honest. The perfect eyebrows, gorgeous hair etc etc etc!! She's actually influencing me BIG time to cut my hair...I'm still thinking about it but if I do...haha!

She's definitely someone I'm always looking out for. Whenever I'm on Daily Mail (yes, I'm an avid reader, sue me), and I see an article that she's in, I always see my hand automatically move the cursor to click on the link and end up saving images of her outfits!!

Don't you just love her?!

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. so pretty lily , love the mAKE UP on this pic
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete