This Is How The Summer Ends.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

(My brother and I during our family holiday last year) 


Howdy my lovelies!!!! How are you?!! I hope you've been nothing less than fantastic and that your week is going great so far!

I've missed you! I feel like I haven't had a breath just yet - a breath just to talk to you. Life has been manic busy and unfortunately I haven't been able to sit down and tell you all about it or do any style pieces just yet! I'm looking to do some over the next few days so don't worry, I haven't abandoned you!

So much has happened in the past two weeks; I got accepted to start my Masters course in September of this year, I've started to learn how to drive(yeah I know, what the heck? Haha) and I've just been having so much fun so my time has been cooped up trying to sort out everything! I've got numerous press days to attend in the next coming weeks too so everything is just like..blaghh. But a good blaghh nonetheless!

I hope you've been enjoying my previous posts; I love being able to share things that I love and am passionate about as well as style and fashion :)

xoxo

0 comments: