Elstagram.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


It's been so long since I shared some snaps of my life with you all, so I thought I'd do a mini one for you!


1. When Ayesha and I stumbled into Carnaby Street

2. Butter London Press Day (the layout was so pretty!)

3. My sister and I outside the Buckingham Palace waterfall

4. Ayesha and I at her 21st Indian Themed birthday partaayy!

5. Sunset taken on a train ride home :)

6. My brother and I at the cinema ( I cropped my dad out as he wouldn't have wanted to be in it aha)

7. Tower Bridge (one of my favourite places as it's next door to another one of my favourite places called the Tower of London)

8. My little love running in the park

9. At the Harry Potter Studios Tour, one of the best days!

10. The twinny and I after watching Captain America

11. St.Paul's Cathedral

12. Jodie, Loreen and I on New Years Eve

13. One of my fave pictures from my outfit outake

14. Jodie and I being models ;P

15. Bryan Morel PR Press day

16. At a Hillsong event :)

17. My attempt at doing claw like nails 

18. At the Material Girls Event

xoxo



0 comments: