Byran Morel Press Day.

Thursday, April 24, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



Earlier this morning, Ayesha and I attended a press day hosted by Bryan Morel PR. They showcased a few collections which included MANGO, Debenhams and a new favourite of mine, Oliver Peoples West Sunglasses.

MANGO's Autumn/Winter 2014 collection focused much on camel, natural and khaki tones but still included their reputable crisp white and black pieces.

One piece that Ayesha and I loved was a check, tailored peg trousers with a matching top. It was definitely something that I'll be looking out for later on in the year!

One of the Debenhams Men Collection pieces that I absolutely adored was the Mantaray Shearling coat. It's the type of coat I will probably buy anyway. It was just perfection.

Oliver Peoples West, a LA-based eyewear company have definitely become my favourite in terms of sunglasses. Their sunglasses collection embodies the hippy, coastal, Californian lifestyle - one of their sunglasses looked perfect for festival occasions and because of that, I will be purchasing it!

Their glasses collection embodies all things high quality, vintage inspired and effortlessly cool. I took a picture above of a vintage-like glasses that Ayesha and I adored. I was definitely impressed with their collection.

Xoxo

0 comments: