Spring Wish List.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments

To be honest, I start my springtime wish list during Winter - I have no clue why but I do! Some of these things I've wanted since the beginning of Winter and still feel like I could get anyway. With temperatures dropping once again, I could get away with wearing it e.g. the shearling coat.

I've been obsessed with floral print dresses/polka dot jumpsuits etc for a while now but haven't really felt the urge to buy them until recently. My heart literally skips a beat whenever I see them and I constantly get the urge to get them! I'm even going to have a massive clothes clear out and seriously get rid of all my old stuff so I can buy all of the dresses and jumpsuits my little heart desires!!


          1. Borbala Patent Buckled Sandals In Burgundy 

2. Black and White Converse

3. Shearling Coat

4. High Waisted Acid Wash Mom Jeans

5. Arisa Skater Dress In Daisy Print 

6. Rosemary Beads

7. Black Sleeveless Turtle-Neck Crop Top

8. Black Brogues

9. More Silver Rings (have too much gold)

10. Another ear piercing...what can I say? I love them!


What's on your spring wish list?

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. La bague est top ! jolie selection
    bisous
    Ann'so M
    http://annsom.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete