Date With The Captain.

Saturday, April 19, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments




*Photo credit to Jodie

Jodie and I spontaneously decided on Friday night to go to the cinema and ended up watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Now, if you know me, you know I am an Marvel FANATIC...like in all seriousness, I go crazy for a bit of Marvel so I was definitely excited to go and watch it!

I wasn't in all honesty a major fan of the first Captain America but the second one was really really good!! I guess it would have to be because of the standard people expect of the Marvel Avengers Franchise.

This is what I decided to wear: my stripey top is from Tesco (again, I know right?!). I've been wearing it everywhere and love it so much! I'm also wearing my maxi dress which I cut a slit on the left hand side, just to add a bit of pizzazz, my boots and rolled down my black socks. I threw on my dad's coat (or should I say my coat now? Told you it would be mine soon ;)) in case it got a bit nippy which it did and that's it really!

It was a fabulous night out with my twin :) Had a lot of laughs and a lot of craziness which is nothing short of unusual for us to be honest!

Xoxo

0 comments: