A Merry Little Christmas

Friday, December 26, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

I can't believe another Christmas has gone! 

I love it so much; it's my favourite time of year. For once, the world just seems to stop and appreciate all loved ones - surrounding themselves with light, love and gratitude. 

It does sadden me to remember those who may not have anyone to spend Christmas with for various reasons e.g. those in homeless shelters - please keep them in your prayers/thoughts!

Our day started quite late as it was my little brother's 6th birthday on Christmas Eve so we had a party for him. Our relatives came round and we partied the night away. So yes, we were quite knackered Christmas morning.

We had our usual massive breakfast, a party, games, opening presents, lunch, more games etc etc etc. We've literally just finished our day! We tried watching Home Alone, (our Christmas movie, every year) but before it had started, my mum had drifted off to sleep, followed by my sister and then my dad. They're still sleeping on the sofa bless them!

I'm tired as hell - so I'm off to bed.

I hope you're having a great Christmas for those of you who are still celebrating and for those who have had Christmas, I hope you had a lovely day!

xoxo

0 comments: