Cereal Wonderland

Thursday, December 18, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

I've officially finished the first semester of my master's degree!! I cannot believe how quickly it's gone; I'm already half way through as I finish classes in March and my word. It's been tough.

After our final class yesterday, my friends from class and I took a trip to the Cereal Killer Cafe in Shoreditch. Besides it taking us a couple thousand years to get there, it honestly didn't seem THAT worth. We realised when we sat down that we were at a cafe - that sold cereal. I'm glad we went as I got to indulge in my favourite American cereal, Fruit Loops, but the cafe isn't a place I'll be hurrying to the in the future. The atmosphere was cool - a fight broke out outside the cafe which was quite weird to watch and we saw a man who looked like Jesus - again, weird - but it was cool nonetheless!

We then headed off to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park which was stunning! I couldn't get over how beautiful the lights were, it seemed almost ethereal like. It definitely got me over-excited for Christmas. Tons of rides, arts stalls, mulled wine, an ice-skating rink and delicious food stalls (the Chinese food I had was fantastic!) and that's just the beginning.

You guys know how much of a sweet addict I am; it's borderline ridiculous so for a sweet addict to go to Winter Wonderland where there were a plethora of sweet stalls - not the best idea! Ha! I'd probably go again with more money JUST to buy sweets!

It was such a great day/night out with so much laughter( after I'd eaten, ha!) and smiles. A great way to end the day and the semester.

Next up, it's my birthday tomorrow! Can you say 'Ahhh!'


xoxo

0 comments: