Ice Moon

Sunday, December 28, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


This is the outfit I wore last night when I went out to celebrate Jodie's 23rd birthday! All black, as per usual. It was a really great night; we had dinner with her cousin and another friend at Frankie & Benny's, then headed off to a club afterwards. We were meant to go to a bar but the bar we were looking to go to didn't play music- I don't know what type of 'bar' that is. So yes, we danced the night away at a club until 3 and I landed heavily on my bed at around 4am this morning.

I wish I'd taken a picture of my accessories because I must admit, I really liked them; I had a plethora of rings on my hand, many earrings and ear cuffs on my ears, the whole works. I just posted a picture on instagram where you can see the earrings slightly but never mind. I'll be wearing them more often now so I'll take a picture of them at some point.

Hope you guys have had an amazing weekend!

xoxo

0 comments: