Music of the Moment: SZA

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


You guys may know that I'm in quite in love with FKA Twigs and have been for some time. For a while, I've seen a lot of people commenting on her videos saying her and SZA are quite similar and are both bad-ass singers.

I'd actually come across SZA before on tumblr and I didn't realise she was a singer; I was just infatuated with her hair and then I found out last night she was a singer.

I first listened to Babylon which, although, is very depressing, it's a track and a half. Then I listened to Teen Spirit. Bare in mind I found this song in the early hours of the morning, I listened to this song on repeat for two and a half hours and I still didn't want to go to bed because I wanted to listen to it over and over. So I downloaded it.

 And I still haven't stopped listening to it.

xoxo

0 comments: