Las Iguanas

Sunday, December 21, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



Last night, Jodie and I went out to eat at Las Iguanas. We were planning on going to TGI's but ended up there instead because TGI's queue was borderline ridiculous. I'm really glad we ended up going there as I thoroughly enjoyed the food; it was much better than what I would have ordered at TGI's! Jodie treated me to a birthday dinner which was so lovely of her.

It was such a great evening; Jodie and I talked and talked and drank and laughed. The way we both think is very similar so we're able to go into extremely deep topics without treading on water and thinking that the other will be judgmental. We get each other and we cause a lot of noise and havoc whilst doing so which is why I'm so grateful for our friendship.

The picture above is just a slight hint of what I was wearing; to be honest I didn't really think too much about posting my outfit. Sometimes I just want the evening to roll on without having to think of taking pictures all the time and just enjoying the evening as it is. You get that sometimes right?

Anyway, I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend are looking forward to the week ahead! Only 4 more days until Christmas!

xoxo

0 comments: