Red Box Fantasy.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments





Jodie and I spent yesterday doing some market research and then headed off to Leicester Sq to eat...it's one of our favourite places. I just love Leicester Sq, the energy there is just insane, everyone just seems so happy and I love the different stores and places you can go to! Haagen Dazs ice-cream palour, Trafalgar Square is literally two mins away, even Buckingham Palace is a walk away! 

I wanted to dress nicely for dinner but very simple so I opted for my Kimono, a red lip and a high bun.




Jodie went for a chic look with a gorge black blazer, a maxi skirt which she D.I.Y'd and a red lip.

Yesterday was such a fun day out, and the sun's out!! Yayy!! How long it'll last for?! Who knows?! But I'm gonna enjoy it whilst it lasts!!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week! :D 


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, the black and white clothes against the red phone booth looks really striking :)I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! :D your comment means so much :) ohh yayy!! Thank you so much :)))!!! xoxo

      Delete