Cops and Robbers.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 Unknown 3 Comments







At long bloody last aye?! I was so excited to do this post for you, it feels like I haven't done one in an eternity. So I am back!! This outfit was thrown together at last minute this morning as I went out with some of my girls :) I decided to wear the heels for those who may like to see how to switch up a somewhat basic outfit. For those who want to see what the outfit looks like with pumps keep reading...;)




Doesn't Jodie look fab??!!! If you know the stress she went through in the morning, but she always ends up looking wonderful, no matter what she wears!!

Jodie, Loreen and I went out for the day and had SUCH a great day :) the sun was shining for bloody once, even though I was expecting it to rain *shrugs* but it was a great day :)

Here's some behind the scenes pics ;) :



Have a fabulous weekend :* 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yayyy! So glad your back love. I must say, I LOVE how edgy your style is. It's very inspirational! <3

    Love love loved this post!

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks beaut :D aww :)) I love me some edge can't do too girly girl :P xoxo

      Delete