Fast and Furious.

Saturday, June 08, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments


Watched Fast and Furious last night with my sissy....ish. Got. Mental.
I wish you had seen my sister and I at the end of the film, it was so bloody hilarious!! For those of you who have seen the movie, all the way to the VERY end, not the part where the credits roll and everyone leaves, but the VERY end where the film credits go on to talk about the licensing and all that jazz, will know why we went mental, but just wow. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. I haven't actually watched ANY of the other ones but I loved this one. 

Steph (my sissy) and I hadn't actually planned on watching it. We wanted to watch Iron Man 3 but the showing was full, so we deciced grudgingly to watch Fast and Furious and I'm glad we did! Apart from the numerous amount of beautiful bless-ed eye candy in the forms of Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, the bad guy etc etc, the film was really good! Tyson Gibson...LOVE! I've never seen Ludacris act before and he was great too!! It was just a really great film, and there was no-one I'd rather watch it with than my beautiful sis. 

It was such a great way to end the week!!

Hope you've all had a smashing week! 

xoxo

0 comments: