Ellie's Got Me Starry Eyed.

Monday, June 17, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments



Today, has been such a day. Since last week, I've been gritting my teeth, picking my fingers(okay not really but you get my drift LOL) all in anticipation.

I was invited to attend a cover shoot for The Mirror Newspaper by my mentor/boss, and of course I agreed. She then told me Ellie Goulding was going to be the cover star and my heart burst of excitement and I believe I almost fainted! Ha!

I was merrily skipping home, thinking 'I'm meeting my favourite singer!', went home and was giddily telling my family and alas, the day arrived.

I swear actually meeting her has made me fall in love with her even more than I already was!! Besides fan-girling out hardcore when she came in the room, when talking with her, I completely forgot that she was an international popstar. That's how easy-going she is! She is what she is. End of.

She came in the studio with her hair up, black hoodie, black leggings and doc martens. No celebrity airness about her and I believe that's one of the reasons people love her so much!

I had an amazing day, being able to see the behind-the-scenes of a cover shoot and getting to meet such amazing people!

It will definitely not be a day I'll forget!


Have a great week!

xoxo

0 comments: